Saint Dominics Downham Market.

17 Howdale Road,

Downham Market

Norfolk, PE38 9AB

Registered Charity No: 278742

Parish Priest: Fr. Erico Falc√£o

Tel: 01366 382353

Email: ericodemello@yahoo.com.br

Saint Dominic's is a Fair Trade Parish


A chapel dedicated to St. Dominic was established at Tower House in 1937. Before that time the small number of Catholics living in this locality were looked after by occasional visits from the priest at Swaffham, and for a time there was a chapel in a private house in Bridge Street, Downham Market, dedicated to Saint Joseph. The present Church of Saint Dominic was blessed and opened by Bishop Leo Parker, the Bishop of Northampton on 6th August, 1941. The extension to the church was opened by Bishop Alan Clark on 2nd October 1980.